Hello loves, hope you are all doing good ! Today I’m coming up with an interesting skincare post. We all know, how much we love our cleanser, cos we only need a clean face without anything. keep reading more, to find out why I absolutely love GOSH DONODERM CLEANSING MOUSSE.
At the end of a long day, nothing feels quite as good as cleansing your face. Removing every trace of dirt, sweat and makeup allows the skin to breathe, repair and renew itself.
With so many cleansing options available, knowing the difference between each type allows you to filter your options and makes the hunt for the perfect cleanser a whole lot easier. If you have a normal skin type, feel free to try any type of cleanser as long as your skin tolerates it.
There are 5 different types of cleansers:
- Gel cleansers – Gel cleansers are clear and, as the name suggests, have a gel-like consistency. Generally designed for deep cleansing, they are effective at de congesting clogged pores, removing excess oil and killing acne-causing bacteria, thanks to their antiseptic and exfoliating properties. Best suited for Oily & combination skin.
- Foam cleansers – Foam cleansers are lightweight cleansers that start out as cream or gel and burst into a rich, foamy lather. This type of cleanser removes excess oil as effectively as gel cleansers. Best suited for oily and combination skin.
- Cream cleansers – Cream cleansers are usually thick, creamy and contain moisturizing ingredients like botanical oils. They gently cleanse your skin without stripping it of its natural oils. Cream cleansers can also come in the form of milk or lotion. Best suited for dry skin.
- Oily cleansers – Washing your skin with oil may sound like a recipe for breakouts, especially if you have oily skin, but most experts disagree. An oil cleanser is a gentle way of removing pore-clogging , including waterproof makeup , without drying your skin. Best suited for all skin types.
- Clay cleansers – Known for their absorbing power, clay cleansers purify your skin by drawing out excess oil and toxins from your pores. Best suited for oily and combination skin.
Me, being a Oily and combination skin, I absolutely prefer foam cleansers. So, here’s my complete review of GOSH DONODERM CLEANSING MOUSSE after putting it to use for 2 weeks.
PACKAGING & TEXTURE :
The ultra gentle cleansing mousse comes with a smart pump applicator to produce a soft cloud of foam that gently cleanses skin and leaves it hydrated.
The texture is ultra light, just a bunch of bubbles with NO FRAGRANCE.
Why I prefer using this ?
- This is an ultra light foaming cleanser , that is ideal for oily and combination skin.
- Both men and women can use this mousse.
- They are also suited well for acne skin , as this regulates sebum production .
- Effectively removes make up, even waterproof makeup.
- Leaves the skin perfectly clean with a Matt finish.
- Upon continuous usage of this cleanser, reduces the oil and shine on the face.
- I couldn’t see much results on my pores, however I feel upon consistent use definitely there might be reduction in the size of pores as well.
- Perfectly suitable for men , as men tend to have extreme skin tones – too dry or too oily.
- These can be used by people having normal skin tone as well.
- People with dry skin , will not see much visible effects. It may or may not work.
Trust, the above listed statements is enough to prove for my perfect choice of cleanser.
Gosh has come up with a complete skin care range for both men and women that includes many amazing products, Micellar cleansing Water , Micellar cleaning wipes , Prime ‘N Refresh eye cream , 24 h Moisture gel , 24 h Moisture cream , Collagen booster serum , vitamin complex serum , T-zone refining serum, Prime ‘N Set spray , Hand & Nail cream, Micellar cleansing water and cleansing mousse.
Follow @Gosharabia to keep yourself updated with the latest products.
what do you think of the foam cleanser ? whats your type of cleanser ? Let me know…