Hi loves, hope you are all doing well ! for the next 40 days, I am going to be in India, my hometown for holidays. I am so happy for this travel, as I am going to get united with both my families again. yay !
I love travel and packing. Just the thought of deciding which eyeliner, lipstick or powder to take or leave behind is enough to give me anxiety. So I usually pack a week before to tackle.
I am not going to carry much eyeshadow palette or blush palette with me, I am going to be taking less of palettes, which will be coming up in the next post.
But for the use of my full face makeup on normal days as well as on special ocassions, these entire makeup is highly sufficient for me. By the way, the cute little makeup case is for the picture purpose only. I always carry them in a clear case bag.
PRODUCTS THAT I CHOOSE :
- Makeup Brushes : I chose a contour brush , round buffer brush , a powder brush and a bronzer brush, and a mini angled brush.
- Primer : Gosh skin adapt or for the entire face for a long lasting makeup, and Maybelline Baby skin, to hide those pores and a setting spray from Misslyn.
- Foundation : Chanel perfection Lumiere for a light coverage & healthy glow , while the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD stick for a high coverage, on special occasions.
- Powder : Misslyn’s Fix me matte setting powder to set the make up , Gosh banana powder to brighten the under eyes upon concealer and Chanel powder to have a healthy glow.
- Concealer : Sephora creamy concealer – the best one for conceal , and highlight.
- Eye Products : The best ever Karaja Lash list mascara, Karaja king kohl eyeliner black , Max Factor eyeliner in green to give a pop of color to the eye look, Sephora Telescopic mascara, and karaja 3D smoky gel liner – for a multipurpose use, for an smokey eye look, or a liner .
- Brows : Keeping it completely simple , the most trusted product ever , Anastasia Beverly hills dip brow pomade in medium brown, water proof, what else do i need ?
- Contour & Highlight : Smash box contour powder in Sun Tan matte & Gosh lumi drops in peach, perfect duo !
- Lips : Trust me, this was the most difficult one to choose, but i made it . MAC Ruby woo for a bold red , Sephora cream lip stain , shade 4 for a purple kind of color , Arcancil Rose Grenade for a pink mauve , ( can be used as a Blush ), NYX Butter Gloss in Praline for a nude , and YSL Rouge voluptuous shine in 02 berry, EOS Lip balm.
- Nails : Misslyn diamond lacquers , CND vinylux .
- Perfumes : Victoria secret Bombshell Roller Ball , Zara Red Vanilla perfume.
- Moisturizer : Nuxe Prodigieuse Day & Night cream.
And a Loccitane Hand cream to keep my hands well moisturized .
I wanted to keep as simple as it could be, however sometimes I end up in not using these as well because of time factors & other appointments. My other travel essentials will be posted very soon !
until next post,